However, sources close to the production tell "Entertainment Weekly" that the actress was never officially cast in the sequel starring Anna Kendrick and Blake Lively. Sharon Stone has claimed that she ...
At age 66, Sharon Stone’s comfortable with the skin she ... Maybe that’s what makes them wonderful now,” she continued. Getty Images for Moët & Chandon The ’90s sex symbol has previously ...
Sharon Stone is spilling the tea. In the comments section of a recent episode of E! News' show "Hot Goss," which was posted on Instagram, hosts Eyal Booker and Lonnie Marts discussed the rumored ...
Billy Baldwin reveals his most embarrassing moment on set and more with Us as part of his 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me feature ...
Sharon Stone raised eyebrows when she claimed she was cast, and then dropped, from the Blake Lively and Anna Kendrick movie "Another Simple Favor." ...
Sharon Stone isn't letting her age define her. The "Basic Instinct" actress turns 67 next week, and she told The Sunday Times that she still loves her body. "A lot of people give up as they get ...
Sharon Stone says she was ‘cast and removed’ unexpectedly from Another Simple Favour - Actor was set to star alongside Blake Lively and Anna Kendrick in the sequel ...
Sharon Stone reveals she was cast in Paul Feig's sequel, but was apparently "removed" from the film "for no reason at all" ...
March 14 (UPI) --Basic Instinct icon Sharon Stone says she filmed scenes for Another ... News (@enews) James Gunn teases 'Supergirl' with photo of star Milly Alcock March 31 (UPI) -- Producer ...