3d
The New Times on MSNCongo-Kinshasa: How Burundi Troops, FDLR Provoked M23's March On Mubambiro, GomaFDLR is a UN and US-blacklisted terrorist organization founded by military and paramilitary extremists linked to the 1994 ...
Rwandan-backed M23 rebels in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo have withdrawn from the strategic town of Walikale, ...
Troops from the southern African regional bloc will exit eastern DR Congo under a deal with M23 rebels, who demand repairs to ...
The three Americans had their sentences reduced to life imprisonment ahead of an expected visit from a Trump official.
The ministry of defence confirmed that 466 soldiers who had been transferred to reserves engaged in security-related ...
M23 rebels in control of key areas of eastern Congo have agreed to a ceasefire with African coalition peacekeepers who ...
1d
The New Times on MSNRomanian state inquiry says active-duty soldiers worked as mercenaries in DR CongoAn investigation by the Romanian ministry of defence has found that hundreds of active-duty soldiers and reservists worked in DR Congo as mercenaries, European media reports said. In the war with M23 ...
Since gaining independence from Belgium in 1960, the Democratic Republic of Congo has seen recurrent armed conflict, ...
The Democratic Republic of the Congo is ablaze once again, and like many times prior, it is Rwanda and their network of Tutsi ...
8d
The EastAfrican on MSNHow shift in regional forces killed Congo peace bidThere has been a feeling of regret on whether the momentum for peace was actually lost in abrupt change of the military ...
KINSHASA, March 28 (Reuters) - Democratic Republic of Congo doubled salaries for soldiers and police on Friday, the finance ministry said, in an apparent bid to boost morale as Rwanda-backed M23 ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results